Jessica Biel Net Worth: $250 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$250 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 3, 1982|
|Age:||40 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Singer, Film Producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Jessica Biel net worth is around $250 million. This is a added up net worth with her husband, singer Justin Timberlake. Justin has the majority share in the net worth contributing $200 – $230 million of the couple’s net worth.
Biel first rose to fame with the long running WB television show “7th Heaven,” but Jessica also had decent roles in films like “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” (2003), “Blade: Trinity” (2004), “The Illusionist” (2006), and “Total Recall” (2012).
Jessica Biel Net Worth 2022:
Jessica Biel Net Worth is $250 Million in 2022. Jessica Biel produced and featured in the first season of USA’s series “The Sinner” in 2017, getting acting nominations from the Primetime Emmy Awards, Golden Globes, and Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
Jessica Biel was named the Sexiest Woman Alive by “Esquire” in 2005. Biel was also ranked #1 on “Stuff” magazine’s 2007 “100 Sexiest Women” list.
Jessica Biel House:
In 2010, Jessica and Justin spent $6.6 million on a 2,600 square-foot penthouse in Soho neighborhood. They sold it in January 2019 for a little less than they paid a decade earlier.
In 2017, Jessica and Justin spent $20.2 million for a 5,400 square-foot duplex penthouse in Tribecca that has a large rooftop terrace.
This property was originally listed for $27.5 million. Harry Styles, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, and Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton own units in the same building. Hamilton owns the penthouse which he purchased at $44 million.
Jessica along with her husband owns a mansion in the Hollywood Hills that Justin purchased in 2002 for $8.3 million from Helen Hunt. They bought an undeveloped neighboring lot to create an impressive 10+ acre property. They listed this property for sale for $35 million.
Justin and Jessica own a 130-acre undeveloped estate near Nashville that was picked up for $4 million in 2015 and a property within the exclusive Yellowstone Club in Montana which was acquired for an undisclosed price. The club has 13,600 acres of land, of which 2,200 are skiable. Other Yellowstone owners include Bill Gates and Jack Kemp. Justin and Jessica reportedly plan to raise their children here, so they grow up out of the Hollywood spotlight.
Jessica Biel Biography:
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Jessica Claire Timberlake|
|Віrth Dаtе:||3 Маrсh 1982|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Еlу, Міnnеѕоtа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|(Nаmе):||Јuѕtіn Тіmbеrlаkе (m. 2012)|
|Сhіldrеn:||Yеѕ (Ѕіlаѕ Rаndаll Тіmbеrlаkе)|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn:||Асtrеѕѕ, mоdеl, аnd рrоduсеr|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2022:||$250 mіllіоn|
Jessica Biel was born Jessica Claire Biel on March 3, 1982, in Ely, Minnesota.
Jessica mother, Kimberly, is a spiritual healer, and her father, Jonathan worked as a business consultant and was employed at General Electric. Biel grew up in Connecticut, Texas, Illinois, and Colorado.
As a young kid, Jessica was into soccer and gymnastics, and at age 9, she began performing in local musical productions, such as “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Sound of Music.”
Biel has a younger brother, Justin, who created BARE, a line of eco-friendly accessories; Jessica was a partner in the company.
Jessica signed with her first agent at age 11 after participating in an International Modeling and Talent Association competition, where Biel won a scholarship to Young Actor’s Space in Los Angeles. She soon began appearing in commercials and print ads, making her television debut in a Pringles commercial.
Jessica attended Fairview High School and Le Lycee Francais De Los Angeles, then studied at Tufts University from 2000 to 2002 but dropped out to focus on her acting career.
Jessica Biel Movie Career:
In 1994, Biel starred in the short film “It’s a Digital World, and she landed the role of Mary Camden on “7th Heaven” at age 14. The show ran from 1996 to 2006, but Jessica left in 2003 and appeared as a guest star in the show’s later seasons.
Biel made her film debut in 1997’s “Ulee’s Gold,” enacting Peter Fonda’s granddaughter, and the following year, she starred in “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” alongside Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
In 2000, Jessica caused controversy when she appeared in a risqué photo shoot for “Gear” magazine; the producers of “7th Heaven” sued the magazine, and Biel later said that she regretted posing for the photos.
During her last few years on “7th Heaven,” Jessica appeared in “Summer Catch” (2001) and “The Rules of Attraction” (2002), and Biel starred in the 2003 remake of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” which earned $107 million at the box office against a $9.5 million budget.
In 2004, she hunted vampires in “Blade: Trinity,” which grossed $150 million worldwide, and she appeared in 3 films, “Stealth,” “London,” and “Elizabethtown,” in 2005.
Jessica Biel husband:
Jessica dated “7th Heaven” and “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” co-star Adam LaVorgna from 1998 to 2001 and had an off-and-off relationship with actor Chris Evans from 2001 to 2006.
Jessica began dating singer Justin Timberlake after meeting him at a birthday party in 2007, and they got engaged in December 2011. The couple married in Italy on October 19, 2012, and welcomed son Silas on April 11, 2015.
Jessica Biel Awards and Honors
Biel won a Young Artist Award in 1998 for her role in “Ulee’s Gold,” and in 2005, she earned a ShoWest Award for Female Star of Tomorrow. She received the Rising Star Award at the 2007 Palm Springs International Film Festival and won the Outstanding Achievement in Filmmaking Acting award for “The Illusionist” at the 2006 Newport Beach Film Festival. In 2013, Jessica shared a Best Acting Ensemble: Feature award from the Ashland Independent Film Festival with the cast of “The Truth About Emanuel.”
In 2015, Couple were honored with the Inspiration Award at the GLSEN Respect Awards for their support of the LGBT community and their dedication to improving the lives of LGBT youths, and Jessica’s work with charity:water earned her an Impact Award at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon in 2012.
Jessica Biel Interesting facts:
- Jessica Biel is of German, French, English and Native American (Choctaw) heritage.
- Biel became a household name as Mary Camden on The Warner Brother’s TV show “7th Heaven”.
- Jessica was born as Jessica Claire Biel in Ely, Minnesota on March 3, 1982.
- Jessica was a leading star on “7th Heaven” for seasons 1-6.
- When she was 12, Biel attended the International Model and Talent Association and began modeling in advertisements and commercials.
- Jessica is best friends with co-star Beverley Mitchell.
- The day after Jessica was born, her parents took her to a dog sled race where the temperature was thirty degrees below zero!
- JESSICA agreed to return for the season 10 finale of 7th Heaven (originally the series finale before the show got picked up by the CW) after Brenda Hampton begged her to. The episode had already been shot but Hampton was determined to have Biel back for one last time. Jessica filmed her brief scenes during a break from filming Next (2007).
- Biel very first acting job was in a Pringles commercial when she was 11 years old.
- She auditioned for a role in American Beauty in 1999.
- In Biel’s free time, she loves photography and taking classes to improve her art form.
- In 2010, Biel climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro with members of the United Nations Foundation to raise awareness of the global water crisis. The “Summit on the Summit” lasted seven days.
- In 2010, Biel starred in the large ensemble cast film Valentine’s Day and in the A-Team, based on the television series as Capt. Charisa Sosa.
- Bielbegan dating Justin Timberlake in 2007, and the couple got hitched on October 19, 2012.
- Biel and Timberlake issued a statement to People magazine, following their wedding: “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends.”
- Biel has a dog named East.
- Jessica is 5′ 8″ / 173 cm tall.
- Biel’s net worth is $18 million.
- Biel likes to Collect vintage glasses with no lenses and enjoys going to roadside flea markets and thrift stores to find them.