Jason Statham Net Worth: $90 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$90 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 26, 1967|
|Age:||54 years old|
|Fees per movie||$10-20 Million|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Martial Artist, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Diver|
Jason Statham Net Worth is around $90 million. Jason Statham is a famous actor.
Jason Statham is known for playing characters in various action-thriller films who are typically tough, hardboiled, gritty, or violent.
What is Jason Statham’s Net Worth?:
Jason Statham Net Worth is $90 million in 2022 .
But some media reports say it could be as high as $500 million. Jason is known for doing his stunts all by himself, although he has been criticized for starring in similar kind of movies most of the times.
How much is Jason Statham Worth?:
Jason Statham Net Worth is $90 Million.
Jason Statham has been at the forefront in various big action movies released during the period 2000 to 2021.
Jason Statham House:
In 2009 Jason Statham bought oceanfront home in Malibu, California for $10.6 million on an. Jason sold this house in January 2020 for $20 million.
In 2011 Jason Statham bought a Malibu home from Ben Stiller for $7.3 million. Statham sold this house in 2015 for $9.2 million to Big Bang star Johnny Galecki.
In 2015 Jason Statham and Rosie spent $2.7 million on a home above the Sunset Strip AND another home down the road in Beverly Hills that cost $13 million.
Jason Statham Cars:
Jason Statham car collection includes Aston Martin DBS Flyer worth $ 3,05,000, Ferrari F 12 Berlinetta worth $ 3,27,000, Audi S8 worth $1,17,000 and various other premium cars.
Jason Statham Salary:
Jason Statham charges around $10 millions to $20 millions per movie. Jason Statham movies have generated over $1.5 billion in ticket sales, making him one of the Hollywood’s most bankable star so far.
The rich man doesn’t need any sources to rely upon; still Jason has personal investments and a very good career. Considering his current performance and annual growth of his films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Jason Statham Biography:
|Born||26 July 1967 (age 54)|
Jason Statham was born on 26th July 1967 in Shirebrook, Derbyshire. He grew up in Great Yarmouth, a seaside town in England. His mother Eileen was a dancer and his father Barry sold street goods.
Jason Statham attended local grammar school and he also started practicing martial arts, kung fu, kick boxing and karate at a very young age.
Jason Statham played football for the local grammar school.
Before becoming a world-famous action star, Jason Statham pursued a career in diving and was a member of Britain’s National Diving Squad for 12 years. Jason Statham became part of the British Olympic team and went to Seoul, Korea in 1988. Jason Statham competed for England as a diver at the 1990 Commonwealth Games. He has been ranked 12th in the world as a platform driver.
With this we can guess why Jason Statham loves performing stunts and why he chooses to do even the dangerous stunts by himself.
After some disappointing finishes at both the Olympic Trials and Championships, Jason Statham decided to focus on acting and modeling as a career.
Jason Statham Wife : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Jason Statham Acting Career:
Jason Statham started his career in media by modeling for various big brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Levis and French Connection. Jason Statham started his film career in 1998 with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels directed by Guy Ritchie. Jason Statham was the Transporter series which made him an action star.
Jason Statham has starred in movies which include, The Expendables series, The Fast and Furious series and its spin off Hobbs and Shaw ( the highest grossing movies at the box office in 2019), The Meg.
Ritchie cast him to play the role of “Bacon” in his 1998 crime comedy thriller Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. The movie was well received by both critics and audiences, and helped put Statham in the public eye. For his role in the film he was paid £5,000 ($6,937).
Statham’s second collaboration with Ritchie came in the 2000 film Snatch, playing the role of “Turkish”. Cast alongside popular actors Brad Pitt, Dennis Farina, and Benicio del Toro, the movie earned more than $80 million in box-office revenue. For his role in Snatch, he was paid £15,000 ($20,760), 3 times the amount of his first film.
Jason Statham was able to break into Hollywood and appeared in two movies in 2001: the science fiction action horror film Ghosts of Mars and the science fiction martial arts action film The One.
In 2002 Jason Statham was cast as the lead role of driver Frank Martin in the action movie The Transporter, written by Luc Besson.
Jason Statham has studied Wing Chun kung fu, karate, and kickboxing The film had two sequels, Transporter 2 (2005) and Transporter 3 (2008). Statham also played supporting roles in Mean Machine (2002), The Italian Job (2003), and Cellular (2004) in which he played the lead villain.
In 2005, Jason Statham was once again cast by Guy Ritchie to star in his new project, Revolver, which was a critical and box office failure. Statham played a dramatic role in the independent film London in 2006.
In 2006 itself Jason Statham played the lead role in the action film Crank. Statham was promoted Crank during the 2006 San Diego Comic-Con Convention
In 2008, Jason Statham performances in The Bank Job and Death Race gave him loads of praise and put him in the category of full time action star.
In 2010, Jason Statham was featured in The Expendables, an ensemble action film that also featured Sylvester Stallone and Mickey Rourke. The film opened at number one in the U.S, UK, China, and India box offices.
Jason Statham next role, in 2011, was in The Mechanic and was met to positive acclaim. Statham returned to British film when he starred in the police drama Blitz. During the same period, Jason appeared in The Italian Job and Cellular, in which he played the lead villain.
His next film, Killer Elite, was not liked by critics and grossed a negative budget In 2012, Statham reprised his role for the sequel to The Expendables, and in 2014, he appeared in The Expendables 3. The sequels were critically disregarded but still box office hits.
Statham got to show off his comedic acting chops when he appeared in the action-comedy Spy that had an all-star cast including Jude Law, Melissa McCarthy, and Rose Byrne. Jason Statham was nominated for a Critic’s Choice Award for best comedic actor for his role.
In late 2016, the sequel to his 2011 film The Mechanic opened as Mechanic: Ressurection. It went on to become a financial success, grossing over $109.4 million dollars worldwide. In February 2017, Statham and Gal Gadot co-starred in a Wix.com ad for Super Bowl LI. The ad reached over 22 million user impressions.
Spy 2 was confirmed in 2018, however, director Paul Feig has been quoted as saying there hasn’t been any interest from the studio in the project. Statham played the starring role of captain Jonas Taylor in The Meg, an action horror film released in August 2018.
Jason Statham has also appeared in 3 Fast and Furious movies and reprised his role as Deckhard Shaw in Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw. Statham was praised critically for his performance, and the film was very commercially successful; it went on to become the tenth highest-grossing film of 2019.
He has also featured in music videos and as provided voice over for video games.
Jason Statham Wife:
Jason Statham dated model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley since 2010. The couple became engaged in 2016 and welcomed their first son in 2017. The family resides in Beverly Hills.
In 2015, Jason Statham advocated for stunt performers to be given a category at the Academy Awards, citing the talent as overlooked.
Interesting facts about Jason Statham:
- In his free time, Jason Statham enjoys rock climbing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, and jet skiing.
- Jason Statham is known for his roles in the Guy Ritchie crime films Revolver, Snatch, and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- Jason Statham has also appeared in films such as The Italian Job, The Transporter, Death Race, Crank, The Bank Job, War, The Expendables, The Expendables 2, and Fast & Furious 6.
- He usually performs his own stage combat and stunts.
- Jason Statham is noted for being factory model as an antihero.
- Jason Statham trained to become a professional diver and finished twelfth place at the 1992 World Championship.
- Jason was a member of Britain’s National Diving Squad for twelve years.
- Statham has starred in three film series, The Transporter, Crank and The Expendables.
- He was close childhood friends with famous football player and actor, Vinnie Jones.
- Jason is also well trained in mixed martial arts and is an expert in kickboxing.
- Jason was in a band with his brother and dad. He took on the role of the drummer, with his brother on guitar and his dad providing vocals.
- Jason used to be a professional diver representing Britain.
- He loves to play pranks on people.
- He failed his driving test three times. The son of a street seller, Statham picked up some bad habits whilst driving around with his father.
- He visited a real prison to prepare for one role. He was a male model. After being spotted at a diving event, Statham was recruited as a male model.
- He had a close save with death making The Expendables 3. In a serious stroke of bad luck, the brakes on the truck failed, sending it plummeting off the cliff into the sea below.
- Fortunately, Statham used his super-hero strength and was able to break free of the rapidly sinking truck.
- He was kicked out of the Playboy mansion. He’s a big hit with the ladies.
- He started dating British model Kelly Brook when she was just 18, and even popped the question before the pair split in 2004.
- He became a first-time father at the age of 49.Their son, Jack Oscar, was born in June 2017.
- He’s made appearances in several music videos.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.